The American Speech-Language Hearing Association estimates that over 51% of adults report having issues with their hearing, yet only 11% of those have sought treatment.
Join us for a special seminar featuring members of Weill Cornell Medicine's audiology team, who will discuss hearing loss, recent FDA guidance on hearing aids, and more. Topics will include:
- My hearing is not quite what it used to be. When should I get it checked?
- What does a hearing test involve?
- Who are over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids designed for?
- What are the benefits of a professionally fitted hearing aid vs. an OTC one?
- Do I still need to see an audiologist if I get an OTC hearing aid?
- And much more...
This event will also include a limited Q&A section.
This event is free and open to the public, but registration is required to attend. Reserve your space today.
This webinar will be also recorded for future viewing.